Azamara Pursuit Activities & Services
Cruise Line: Azamara®
Activities & Services
It’s been said that guests sail with Azamara for the destinations, but come back for the staff and crew. And we couldn’t agree more. Whether you’re greeted with a cool towel, a warm smile, or a glass of sparkling wine after a rewarding day spent onshore, the staff and crew are always ready and waiting to welcome you home. Everyone from the captains to the dinner servers puts guests as their top priority. You’ll love the genial club-like atmosphere and the way the staff and crew get to know you. And you’ll feel the same friendliness with your fellow voyagers.
Gratuities for stateroom attendants, bar and dining wait staff are included in the cruise fare. Gratuities for other services are at guest's discretion.
- Internet Café
- Show Lounge
- Bath Amenities/Toiletries
- Bath Robes
- Butler Service
- Complimentary Bottled Water (and/or Other Beverages)
- Direct Dial Phone
- Exclusive Amenities
- Flat Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- In-Stateroom Movies
- Luxury Bedding
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Private Safe
- Sitting Area
- Internet Access Keep in contact with family, friends, and business associates at home with Internet packages, available for purchase during the first two days of your voyage. While onboard, connect via your personal laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other device. Or log on at one of the eConnections workstations onboard. Due to the nature of Internet access at sea, service interruptions may occur.
Onboard Internet access is available 24 hours a day, from the day of departure until 6:00AM on debarkation day. Wireless Internet access (WiFi) is also available throughout the ship. To take advantage of WiFi service, bring your own laptop, which must be equipped with a wireless network card. If using an Apple® computer, the Safari® browser must be Version 3.0 or higher to ensure compatibility with the onboard wireless network.
Prepaid Internet Packages
- 15 Minutes: $.66 per minute -or- $9.95 package price
- 30 Minutes: $.63 per minute -or- $18.95 package price
- 60 Minutes: $.60 per minute -or- $35.95 package price
- 90 Minutes: $.56 per minute -or- $49.95 package price
- 120 Minutes: $.53 per minute -or- $62.95 package price
- 150 Minutes: $.51 per minute -or- $75.95 package price
- 24-Hour Unlimited: $.05 per minute -or- $69.95 package price
- Only one device can be used at a time. If the same username and password is used on another device, the first will be disconnected.
- Packages are valid for the duration of your cruise. Any unused minutes are non-refundable and will be forfeited upon debarkation.
- Packages are not refundable. It is the guest's responsibility to first check the website before purchasing any package.
- Onboard system does not support Skype, VOIP, Remote Access, and other high bandwidth programs. Additionally, VPN connections are not supported.
- Connection speed onboard is not as fast as on land. Intermittent connectivity may be experienced from time to time depending on the ship's location or weather conditions.
- If you use your own laptop or other device, please be advised that the eConnections staff is not allowed to modify your device settings.
- Digital camera cards, USB devices, CDs, and DVDs are strictly prohibited on eConnections workstations for security purposes.
- No e-mail application is available on eConnections workstations. Please use web-based e-mail accounts.
- Art Auctions
- Cabaret-Style Shows
- Classes and Workshops
- Educational/Enrichment Programs
- Evening Entertainment
- Guest Lecturers
- Live Music
- Local Entertainment
- Wine Tasting Seminars
- Beauty Salon
- Boutique(s) (duty-free)
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Infirmary / Medical Center Each Azamara ship is equipped with a medical facility. At least one licensed physician and one nurse are generally in attendance on all voyages. Limited medical services and medications are available for a fee. The types of medications kept onboard are limited. The medical facility is not intended as a clinic for guests. Shipboard medical personnel are independent contractors and, as such, Azamara is not responsible for the diagnosis, treatment or services provided.
- Laundry Service (nominal fee)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Self-Service Laundromat
- Wine Cellar
- Acupuncture Treatments
- Cardio Equipment
- Fitness Center
- Full Service Spa
- Jogging Track
- Outdoor Swimming Pool(s)
- Personal Training
- Ping Pong
- Weight Training
- Yoga and/or Pilates Instruction
- 24-hour Room Service
- Afternoon Tea
- Al Fresco Dining
- Alternative Specialty Restaurant(s)
- Café/Coffee Bar
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Complimentary Wine With Dinner
- Dining Style: Open Seating
- Formal Restaurant(s)
- Unlimited Complimentary Beverages
Back to: ...