Azamara Quest Activities & Services
Cruise Line: Azamara®
Back to: 17-night Portuguese Quest Voyage...
Activities & Services
It’s been said that guests sail with Azamara for the destinations, but come back for the staff and crew. And we couldn’t agree more. Whether you’re greeted with a cool towel, a warm smile, or a glass of sparkling wine after a rewarding day spent onshore, the staff and crew are always ready and waiting to welcome you home. Everyone from the captains to the dinner servers puts guests as their top priority. You’ll love the genial club-like atmosphere and the way the staff and crew get to know you. And you’ll feel the same friendliness with your fellow voyagers.
Gratuities for stateroom attendants, bar and dining wait staff are included in the cruise fare. Gratuities for other services are at guest's discretion.
- Internet Café
- Show Lounge
- Private Safe
- Direct Dial Phone
- Hair Dryer
- Minibar and/or Refrigerator
- Bath Robes
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Bath Amenities/Toiletries
- Butler Service
- Complimentary Bottled Water (and/or Other Beverages)
- Luxury Bedding
- Sitting Area
- Exclusive Amenities
- In-Stateroom Movies
- Flat Screen TV
- Internet Access Keep in contact with family, friends, and business associates at home with Internet packages, available for purchase during the first two days of your voyage. While onboard, connect via your personal laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other device. Or log on at one of the eConnections workstations onboard. Due to the nature of Internet access at sea, service interruptions may occur.
Onboard Internet access is available 24 hours a day, from the day of departure until 6:00AM on debarkation day. Wireless Internet access (WiFi) is also available throughout the ship. To take advantage of WiFi service, bring your own laptop, which must be equipped with a wireless network card. If using an Apple® computer, the Safari® browser must be Version 3.0 or higher to ensure compatibility with the onboard wireless network.
Prepaid Internet Packages
- 15 Minutes: $.66 per minute -or- $9.95 package price
- 30 Minutes: $.63 per minute -or- $18.95 package price
- 60 Minutes: $.60 per minute -or- $35.95 package price
- 90 Minutes: $.56 per minute -or- $49.95 package price
- 120 Minutes: $.53 per minute -or- $62.95 package price
- 150 Minutes: $.51 per minute -or- $75.95 package price
- 24-Hour Unlimited: $.05 per minute -or- $69.95 package price
- Only one device can be used at a time. If the same username and password is used on another device, the first will be disconnected.
- Packages are valid for the duration of your cruise. Any unused minutes are non-refundable and will be forfeited upon debarkation.
- Packages are not refundable. It is the guest's responsibility to first check the website before purchasing any package.
- Onboard system does not support Skype, VOIP, Remote Access, and other high bandwidth programs. Additionally, VPN connections are not supported.
- Connection speed onboard is not as fast as on land. Intermittent connectivity may be experienced from time to time depending on the ship's location or weather conditions.
- If you use your own laptop or other device, please be advised that the eConnections staff is not allowed to modify your device settings.
- Digital camera cards, USB devices, CDs, and DVDs are strictly prohibited on eConnections workstations for security purposes.
- No e-mail application is available on eConnections workstations. Please use web-based e-mail accounts.
- Art Auctions
- Classes and Workshops
- Educational/Enrichment Programs
- Guest Lecturers
- Cabaret-Style Shows
- Evening Entertainment
- Live Music
- Local Entertainment
- Wine Tasting Seminars
- Beauty Salon
- Infirmary / Medical Center Each Azamara ship is equipped with a medical facility. At least one licensed physician and one nurse are generally in attendance on all voyages. Limited medical services and medications are available for a fee. The types of medications kept onboard are limited. The medical facility is not intended as a clinic for guests. Shipboard medical personnel are independent contractors and, as such, Azamara is not responsible for the diagnosis, treatment or services provided.
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Self-Service Laundromat
- Boutique(s) (duty-free)
- Concierge Desk
- Wine Cellar
- Laundry Service (nominal fee)
- Outdoor Swimming Pool(s)
- Full Service Spa
- Acupuncture Treatments
- Fitness Center
- Jogging Track
- Ping Pong
- Cardio Equipment
- Personal Training
- Weight Training
- Yoga and/or Pilates Instruction
- Formal Restaurant(s)
- Alternative Specialty Restaurant(s)
- 24-hour Room Service
- Café/Coffee Bar
- Casual Dining Venue(s)
- Dining Style: Open Seating
- Afternoon Tea
- Al Fresco Dining
- Unlimited Complimentary Beverages
- Complimentary Wine With Dinner
Back to: 17-night Portuguese Quest Voyage...