The Turks and Caicos Islands are home to Providenciales’ newest resort, The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach, a premier destination for leisure travel, amazing getaways and memorable events.
The 32- suite resort embodies a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by modern amenities and elegant suites and penthouses. Situated on a lush nine-acre landscape it features an incredible 820 feet of beachfront and unobstructed views of magnificent Long Bay Beach.
The Shore Club’s convenient location is only 10 minutes away from shopping, local restaurants, entertainment, and the world famous Grace Bay Beach, the location of The Palms, and only 15 minutes away from Providenciales International Airport.
- $100 Resort Credit, per reservation, per stay
- Welcome seasonal fruit platter and bottle of house wine
- Upgrade (excluding upgrades from Junior Suite categories)
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out, guests may request late check-out at the Front Desk within 24 hours prior to departure date
2019 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- US$100 Hotel credit, once per stay
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM