1-Night InterContinental Madrid
The InterContinental Madrid hotel is a cosmopolitan retreat that opens up the real charm and passion of this vibrant city. A sense of occasion takes over the minute you step into our marble-lined lobby, where a sumptuous brunch is served on Sundays. Salamanca's high-end fashion boutiques are a short distance from the hotel, as are Madrid's world-class museums.
Located on the central and prestigious Paseo de la Castellana, it will connect you to the vibrant social and cultural life of Madrid, one of the best European capitals. It is close to Real Madrid Stadium and to the exclusive shopping area of Serrano Street and the "Art Triangle" with Prado Museum.
The hotel boasts a total of 302 rooms, all designed to combine luxury, comfort and elegance, offering perfect stays for family breaks. Those looking for the utmost privacy and exclusive treatment will find it in our 33 Suites, offering a wide variety of spacious areas and special services to promote total well-being. The hotel Suites will offer you access to a superior concept of accommodation and personalized service. If you would also like to add a creative touch to your stay at InterContinental Madrid, our Signature Presidential Suites (dedicated to Picasso, Miró and Dalí) will offer you the utmost refinement.
The Club Lounge is perfect for those who value excellence and it offers the solution to every need, both thanks to its elegant and private location and also thanks to the services and privileges it provides: an independent reception, late check-out, breakfast and a generous buffet, and much more.
Enjoy the warmth of the Madrid sun and the pleasure of gourmet cuisine in the elegant El Jardin Restaurant. In the spring and summer, the El Jardin Terrace is the place for alfresco drinks and has become a private oasis in the midst of the city thanks to its fountains and lush vegetation. (no wonder it was one of Ava Gardner's favourite places when she stayed at the hotel).
- Deluxe Room accommodations
- Enjoy Amazing Madrid with your Family during the Easter season. Discover one of the most fascinating capitals in Europe. You will be able to shop in the exclusive Serrano Street, take a tour of Real Madrid Stadium, visit Prado Museum, relax in Retiro Park and indulge yourself in the new gastronomy markets of the city:
- 50% discount on the second room for children
- Kids eat free program
- 10% discount at El Jardin Restaurant & Brunch
- Internet access during the stay
- Complimentary pressing service for two items
**Suite & Villa Privileges: Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay is required and applies to select Suite/Villa types. Inquire with your Signature travel advisor for additional information.
- Buffet breakfast for two daily at the restaurant or club lounge. Continental breakfast in guest room
- For Premium and Presidential Suite bookings: Roundtrip airport transfers
- Reina Sofia Museum tickets for two. Three nights minimum stay required
- Complimentary Club Lounge access with exclusive services: Breakfast, free internet, private check-in and check-out, daily snacks and refreshments
- Welcome VIP amenities
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.Suite & Villa Privileges:
- US$100 food and beverage credit, once per stay (conditions apply)**
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.